A matter of perspective. A matter of perspective.

For a first animation, this is brilliant!

Great use of masking and gradients, it's a pity it was mostly tweens, I was expecting some proper movement and fighting, this seemed to just be a few lighting effects here and there, with quick gradient rectangles to reveal a slightly moving dinosaur. For a first animation this is great. Like seriously, but I'm still reviewing it as I do all the other submissions. Good effort, man!

Apples and Tangerines Apples and Tangerines

Where has it all gone.

I love this. Tim Frommoyer had a similar feel. Newgrounds now lacks these animations of old. It lacks people that animate to express and not to entertain. It lacks people who just animate to create something beautiful and not animate for some heightened popularity. The passion is gone. Newgrounds is missing these core elements. I wish you were back, Nick Sutton.

Girlchan in Paradise Ep3 Girlchan in Paradise Ep3

Dude the guy 2 reviews below me KNOWS NUFFIN

TWAS ZOMFG LOL. WAS THE BESTEST! yeh purposeful bad english. I hear that's cool.

Thaaaat explaaaains everything.

LARRY episode 1.5 LARRY episode 1.5

YEAH MAN!

Fluent- funny-terrific!

life (hebil) life (hebil)

Very enjyable.

Weird. but i love it. Nuff sed.

Spiderman saves the day! Spiderman saves the day!

Funny idea you hav there.

Very simple animation but it demonstrates the point. I reckon it couldve been funnier but thats still a pretty swell job. Good effort 4/5.

Prelude to the One Prelude to the One

Wow

This is ol'skool stickfight. Very entertaining. Funny. The wall running was excellent. Original because it takes you back to when stickfights were only just introduced, like xiao xiao etc. Absolute fun well done!

Parliament Deathmatch Parliament Deathmatch

I always knew she was a snake.

"This is how I think the next election will go down."
Oh how bloody right u are chris.
Now email it to parliament!!

Night Shift! Night Shift!

Epic effects man!

well done! Brilliant coregraphy! Fluent, interesting weapons. What stood out for me was the blood effects and stuff! You could well be the new terkoiz. Seeing as he's hanging up the coat in stickfighting. At least he has been saying that anyways. Good job!

Madness Aggregation Madness Aggregation

HANKS BACK TO FUK U UP!

next one: bigger,better, longer, sexier, more violent etc. U KRINKELS ARE AWESOME! WOW! 10/10