Slip 'n Slide Slip 'n Slide

Very addictive, barely felt an ounce of boredom.

Better than most strategy games by a long shot. Epic simplicity, well done.

Run!! Run!!

Nice game!

Great game man! The simplicity of game and fluency of te animation is really good!
I like then ambient game-arcade style music in the background aswell.

By the way ZeronXenix05 said this: Character starts running after a second of holding the run button, and also has to slow down before he can fully stop. This leads to many deaths.
Zeron the entire point of the start up slow-down movement is to add to the gameplay-it's more realistic. It makes it more challenging and the author ment to do that to add to the games difficulty.

Anyway this game I think is simply awesome-if you make a sequal you should add more levels. The trial and error system of this game really pulls off, and also the "damn-what??etc." quirks really worked aswell! frontpage privelage deserved!
-shortson

Darnell's Recount Darnell's Recount

Awe dude!

Awesome. Checkpoints were evenly spaced. The gameplay thoroughly enjoyable. The art somewhat weird but also detailed frikin sweet. Well done!

Barbarian Bob [Remake] Barbarian Bob [Remake]

Very good. Another glitch though.

10xbetter than the first. I was up to the 3rd man with a rectangle mace and I died. I clicked: bah it's just a flesh wound!: to continue and when i spawned back I was dead-as if i had fallen off a cliff or something, i hadnt even moved. And after that i clicked continue again. this time is was alive, but stuck in the middle of the map. So i quit. ;( Wonderful in every other way though!^^

Skribble-Style responds:

Yeah I'm really sorry about that glitch, I've been trying to find out what is causing it, but havent had any success yet. Hopefully I'll figure it out soon! Glad you had some fun though!

Survival Lab Survival Lab

This is really awesome.

At some points it's impossible to dodge but besides that it's great. Kept me entertained for more than most.

stickBRAWLER stickBRAWLER

Well done wooten!

ur system was getting old. Rage 3 just had the same kind of pace as ALL ur other games-platformer-.Here u've out done ur self ITS BRILLIANT! Now make a game like this with a story line, guns, shops, RPG ftw. Great controls! concept: brilliant

Neverending Light Neverending Light

wow

i was quite on the edge of my seat, WELL DONE

Super D Super D

That was amazing!

that looked frikin hard to make and jeez it pulled off well,though the only improvement id say would be to have some effect when stuff disapears

Mario-Combat Mario-Combat

Great game, but f@#! its glitchy

I only gave you a six cuz the game got so dam glitchy! My moves would extravagantly lag to the point of where i have no control and mario runs off a cliff. Also when i was versing a baby bowser boss. The fire that came out of his mouth continued to point where the fire is spawning every 0.5 of a second,and this kept happening even when he was jumping. So i had an undodge-able wall of death fire. This game is good but the glitches drag it down alot, i hope you read this and fix this up cuz glitch games DO NOT belong on the front page. (no offense, just healthy criticism ) I luv all ur otha games to!

Hanna in a Choppa Hanna in a Choppa

twas very amazingly uber crazy awesome cool!

VERY ADDICTIVE!! U need a sequal! the physics were great!